Factsheets on data protection reform
- Why do we need an EU data protection reform?
- How does the data protection reform strengthen citizens' rights?
- How will the data protection reform affect social networks?
- How will the EU's data protection reform strengthen the internal market?
- How will the EU's data protection reform make international cooperation easier?
- How will the EU's data protection reform simplify the existing rules?
- How will the EU's data protection reform benefit European businesses?
- How will the EU's reform adapt data protection rules to new technological developments?
- Factsheet on EU-US negotiations on data protection
- Factsheet on ECJ's ruling on the 'right to be forgotten' in relation to online search engines
- Myth-busting: what Commission proposals on data protection DO and DON'T mean
- Data protection brochure: Take control of your personal data
- Data Protection Factsheet
- International transfers:
- Commission decisions on the adequacy of the protection of personal data in third countries
- Model Contracts for the transfer of personal data to third countries
- Data Protection Conference and Report on the implementation of Directive 95/46/EC
- Commission's First Report on the transposition of the Data Protection Directive