2013 Conference on semantic interoperability in Dublin
On 21 June ISA will be hosting its annual Semantic interoperability conference, this time in Dublin. The event – which is organised the day after the Digital Agenda Assembly - offers a unique opportunity to explore and discuss how Public Administrations can make information exchange more efficient and effective, allowing them to operate at lower costs and provide better services.
The conference programme addresses topics such as:
- Basic data for public services;
- Open Standards for eGovernment;
- Data interoperability in the Cloud and on the World-Wide Web;
- Open Government Data and interoperability; and
- Putting interoperability solutions in a regional or local context.