W3C Mobile Web Applications Interoperability Event
Organised by W3C and MOSQUITO project partners
From 06/12/2011 to 07/12/2011
This interoperability event will be the occasion:
- to practice and develop test cases for the new testing framework
- to test Web applications on a wide variety of devices through various network configurations.
A particular focus will be technologies that meet the following criteria:
- The specification is relatively stable (published as Last Call Working Draft or Candidate Recommendation)
- There are no comprehensive test suites available (or the test suite would benefit from adaptation to the new format)
- There exists at least one running prototype on a mobile device
Throughout the event, various mobile devices will be available to run test cases and check Web applications.