In the spotlight
The concept of batches: document groups are processed as a whole instead of individual documents.
"Batches" in this context is a generic term that includes two distinct concepts:
- The User Actions: a User Action is a kind of container that includes several items (e.g. documents) and actions on these items.
- The phases: a User Action is made up of a sequence of phases.
The implementation of these concepts modifies the way the CWCM works.
Only Internet Explorer 7 or 8 that have JRE 1.6.0_20 installed are able to fully use the CWCM.
Internet Explorer 9 can also be used but with the "compatibility view" enabled.
More information about the "compatibility view":
The CWCM Explorer is a new tool which simplifies the task of contributors.
The Explorer is used by contributors to navigate inside a web cabinet and a subsite, to edit web content, to create some web content and to perform life cycle operations on documents.
- 06/09/2012 – French – MADO - Floor 02 - Room 07
- 20/09/2012 – English – MADO - Floor 02 - Room 07
- 04/10/2012 – French – MADO - Floor 02 - Room 07
- 23/10/2012 – French – JMO A -1 - Room 3
- 18/10/2012 - English - MADO Floor 2 - Room 07
- 18/06/2012 - English- MADO floor 2 - room 05
Due to a planned maintenance, the production, acceptance, development, test and training application environments listed below will be unavailable from Friday, May 17th, at 19:00 to Tuesday, May 21st at 07:00
The production environment will be unavailable from Thursday, March 21, 2013 at 19:00 until 20:30. The CWCMS is going to be upgraded to v3.2.10.
The new version of the CWCM introduces the following functionalities:
More information about Bugs & Improvements which are fixed or released with the v3.2.10. on our portal.
Due to a planned maintenance at the DataCenter, the application environments listed below will be unavailable on Monday, March 18th, 2013 from 20:00 to 21:30.