In the spotlight
Due to a maintenance at the DataCenter, the production application environment will be unavailable on Monday, July 21, 2014 from 18:00 to 21:00.
Oracle database is going to be upgraded to edition 11g.
When a power promote is performed on a WIP document, an Active rendition is generated.
No Staging rendition is generated.
The purpose of this document is to explain why.
The concept of batches: document groups are processed as a whole instead of individual documents.
"Batches" in this context is a generic term that includes two distinct concepts:
- The User Actions: a User Action is a kind of container that includes several items (e.g. documents) and actions on these items.
- The phases: a User Action is made up of a sequence of phases.
The implementation of these concepts modifies the way the CWCM works.
- 06/09/2012 – French – MADO - Floor 02 - Room 07
- 20/09/2012 – English – MADO - Floor 02 - Room 07
- 04/10/2012 – French – MADO - Floor 02 - Room 07
- 23/10/2012 – French – JMO A -1 - Room 3
- 18/10/2012 - English - MADO Floor 2 - Room 07
- 18/06/2012 - English- MADO floor 2 - room 05
Due to an urgent maintenance, the production application environment will be unavailable on Wednesday, April 23rd from 18.00 to 18.50.
Description: Add a new card gigabit line card in each one of the following VSS (Virtual Switching System) switches: jmo_cc2s92, jmo_cc2s106 and jmo_cc2s90.
Due to a planned maintenance, the production, acceptance, development, test and training application environments listed below will be unavailable from Friday, May 17th, at 19:00 to Tuesday, May 21st at 07:00
The production environment will be unavailable from Thursday, March 21, 2013 at 19:00 until 20:30. The CWCMS is going to be upgraded to v3.2.10.
The new version of the CWCM introduces the following functionalities:
More information about Bugs & Improvements which are fixed or released with the v3.2.10. on our portal.