Mailmas is a mailing lists management tool.
A mailing list is a collection of mail addresses used by an individual or an organization to send information to multiple recipients at once.
The Mailmas administration application allows you to manage the internal functionality of mailing lists proposed to the end-user. Here you can:
- define a new mailing list,
- schedule a job to send messages,
- manage users having access to the application,
- monitor the registered addresses and their subscriptions…
- Define a new mailing list,
- Schedule a job to send messages
- Manage users having access to the application
- Mailmas is a web based application build with coldfusion and running on an oracle database.
Service provided by the European Commission:
- http://ec.europa.eu/coreservices/mailing/index.cfm?serviceid= xxx