E-voting polls allows webmasters the rapid creation and management of multilingual polls.
Polls can be added to any existing web page to enable visitors to the website to give their opinion or respond to a specific question. Furthermore it lets your visitors view what others have said, while using the votes and opinions to improve your services.
We describe bellow more E-voting polls feature:
- Create opinion polls using:
- "Yes" / "No" type questions
- Single or multiple-choice answers
- Definition of the poll's duration
- Display of results:
- In terms of number of votes
- In percentage terms
- Total number of participants
- Voter control:
- Authorisation (or not) of a participant to vote several times
- Easy integration of the poll
- Into any page by means of a simple command
The E-voting polls are to be used on webpages for quick and simple questions (see example).
For any others surveys, please use the IPM (Interactive Policy Making) service.
European Commission home page: http://ec.europa.eu/index_en.htm
EU cookie law
This service requires cookies.
Cookies generated by this service are:
- “vp_votes” – a persistent first-party cookie used to remember the vote made by the user. It expires at the end of the voting period set by the poll manager.
As the service generates persistent cookies, it is compatible and compliant with the Cookie Consent Kit. Consequently, if the page embedding the service also implements the Cookie Consent Kit, no further customization of the service is required:
- service won't be displayed if cookies have been refused or no consent has been received by user
- service will be displayed if cookies have been accepted by user
If the page embedding the service does not implement the Cookie Consent Kit, it will be displayed and will generate consent-requiring cookies.