Testing the mobile website or application is very important.
You should establish a testing environment and carry out testing on real devices. Emulators can also be helpful.
Here is the list of some useful tools:
- Test environment for EUROPA Webmasters for checking the rendering of the websites on different OS and different web browsers: Webmasters Browsers Test Environment.
- W3C mobileOK Checker performs various tests on a web page to determine its level of mobile-friendliness.
- CrossBrowserTesting is a tool to see how a site displays on a variety of browsers/devices.
- MobiReady testing tool evaluates mobile-readiness using industry best practices and standards.
- DotMobi mobile phone emulator "emulates" a real mobile phone web browser.
- Mobitest is a free mobile web performance measurement tool.