DIGIT & Account Manager
DIGIT, in partnership with all relevant stakeholders, has the responsibility to:
- define the IT Strategy of the European Commission
- provide the EC and whenever appropriate other European Institutions and bodies with high quality and advanced
- IT infrastructure solutions and e-services
- support services
- telecommunications facilities
- deliver information systems required to support EC corporate business processes within the framework of the e-Commission strategy
- promote and facilitate, in full collaboration with European public administrations, the deployment of pan- European eGovernement services for citizens and enterprises
The point of contact for infrastructure services provided by Infrastructure Services Provision (DIGIT-C) at the Data Centre is the Account Manager (or Customer Relationship Manager or CRM) of your DG.
The Account Managers per DG are listed in this DIGIT's Excel sheet.
More information at DIGIT Service Catalogue : Information Systems Hosting