DIGIT & Account Manager
DIGIT, in partnership with all relevant stakeholders, has the responsibility to:
- define the IT Strategy of the European Commission
- provide the EC and whenever appropriate other European Institutions and bodies with high quality and advanced
- IT infrastructure solutions and e-services
- support services
- telecommunications facilities
- deliver information systems required to support EC corporate business processes within the framework of the e-Commission strategy
- promote and facilitate, in full collaboration with European public administrations, the deployment of pan- European eGovernement services for citizens and enterprises
The point of contact for infrastructure services provided by Infrastructure Services Provision (DIGIT-C) at the Data Centre is the Account Manager (or Customer Relationship Manager or CRM) of your DG.
The Account Managers per DG are listed in this DIGIT's table.
More information: DIGIT Services - Information System Hosting