Each DG appoints a EUROPA coordinator and has one (or more) webmaster(s) responsible for the technical aspects of their web pages.
The role of the EUROPA coordinator is to:
- coordinate all the websites managed by the DG and ensure consistency across them
- closely follow developments regarding EUROPA and the rules for publishing on it, and keep the relevant colleagues in their DG informed
- inform the EUROPA team (DG COMM) as soon as the DG plans any new or updated web pages on EUROPA, to check feasibility, compliance with existing rules and how the pages can be suitably integrated into EUROPA
- check the quality of the sites produced by the DG before publication
- act as the sole contact person in their DG for the EUROPA team (DG COMM)