The Internet editors provide and manage editorial content for the web pages and sites of line DGs and Representations, in particular for the citizen-oriented pages. They also assist DG Communication in implementing the Internet strategy throughout EUROPA.
This is an interesting but also demanding job. Internet editors therefore need:
- a good knowledge of the possibilities and limitations of the Internet
- good writing skills for the Internet (or at least editorial experience)
- strategic understanding and communication background
- good knowledge of the corporate rules for site construction as laid down in the IPG
- a well-defined level of "authority" to take decisions on web-related matters.
The EUROPA Forum and Internet editors meetings are organised together since 2013.
All informations regarding the organisation of the network are published on the intranet of the European Commission.