In accordance with the Internet Strategy Communication Communicating about Europe via the Internet an EUROPA editor has been appointed. He/she will be responsible for the day-to-day management of EUROPA from an editorial standpoint.
- Define the vision for EUROPA and Commission websites.
- Day-to-day operational management of EUROPA and Commission sites and pages to ensure editorial, linguistic and graphical consistency of corporate sites and pages and projection of a coherent image/identity.
- Strategic and operational planning (short, medium and long term), including identifying the annual resource needs, on the basis of input from DGs and following consultation withDG DIGIT.
- Ensure compliance and quality control with respect to the IPG.
- Communicate and promote internet activities in relation with the development of a European public sphere.
- Mediate and ensure cooperation between DGs.