Asistent Medical Generalist (Romania)
Generic name of profession
- harmonised training required here:
- Training of Nurse responsible for general care (Article 31 of Directive 2005/36/EC)
- Name of regulated profession:
- Asistent Medical Generalist
- Nurse responsible for General Care (EN)
- All regions
- Recognition under Directive 2005/36/EC:
- General care nurse
- National legislation:
- Government Emergency Ordinance no. 144/2008, regarding the the exercise of the profession of nurse responsible for general care, midwives and medical assistants and the organization and functioning of The Order of Nurses Midwives and Medical Assisitants in Romania (Issuer: Government of Romania; Published in: The Official Journal no. 785, November 24th, 2008)
- Qualification level:
- Free provision of services:
- No prior check of qualifications
- Useful link:
- Description of activities:
- Ocupatia de Asistent medical generalist este specifica domeniului medical si social,urmarind toate aspectele legate de promovarea, mentinerea si recuperarea sanatatii.
Activitatea de asistent medical generalist consta în aplicarea metodelor si tehnicilor specifice de investigatii si tratament, pentru care, sunt necesare cunostinte temeinice de specialitate.
Nurse occupation is specific to medical and social domain, following all matters relating to promotion, health maintenance and recovery.
Nurse activity consists in applying specific methods and techniques of investigation and treatment, for which specialized knowledge is required. (EN)
The database contains information on regulated professions, statistics on migrating professionals, contact points and competent authorities, as provided by EU Member States, EEA countries and Switzerland.
Each country is responsible for updating information on its regulated professions, competent authorities and statistics.
The Commission cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information. However, if errors are brought to its attention, the Commission undertakes to correct them, if deemed appropriate.