Asistent Medical Generalist (Romania)
Generic name of profession
- harmonised training required here:
- Training of Nurse responsible for general care (Article 31 of Directive 2005/36/EC)
- Name of regulated profession:
- Asistent Medical Generalist
- Nurse responsible for General Care (EN)
- All regions
- Recognition under Directive 2005/36/EC:
- General care nurse
- National legislation:
- EMERGENCY ORDINANCE No. 144 as of October 28th, 2008
regarding the exercise of the profession of nurse responsible for general care, midwife and nurse, as well as the organization and operation of the Order of Nurses responsible for general care, Midwives and Nurses in Romania
ISSUER: GOVERNMENT OF ROMANIA
PUBLISHED IN: THE OFFICIAL JOURNAL NO. 785 as of November 24th, 2008
- Qualification level:
- Free provision of services:
- No prior check of qualifications
- Useful link:
The database contains information on regulated professions, statistics on migrating professionals, contact points and competent authorities, as provided by EU Member States, EEA countries and Switzerland.
Each country is responsible for updating information on its regulated professions, competent authorities and statistics.
The Commission cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information. However, if errors are brought to its attention, the Commission undertakes to correct them, if deemed appropriate.