Медицинска сестра (Bulgaria)
Generic name of profession
- harmonised training required here:
- Training of Nurse responsible for general care (Article 31 of Directive 2005/36/EC)
- Name of regulated profession:
- Медицинска сестра
- All regions
- Recognition under Directive 2005/36/EC:
- General care nurse
- National legislation:
- Health Act; Professional organization of nurses, midwives and associated medical specialists Act; Ordinance on the uniform state requirements for the acquisition of higher education in the specialties nurse and midwife for educational and qualification degree Bachelor; Ordinance No 1 of 8 February 2011 on the professional activities which the nurses, midwives, associated medical specialists and health assistants can carry out upon instruction or independently
- Qualification level:
- Free provision of services:
- No prior check of qualifications
- Useful link:
- http://lex.bg/bg/laws/ldoc/2135489147; http://www.lex.bg/bg/laws/ldoc/2135504377; http://www.lex.bg/bg/laws/ldoc/2135513453; http://www.lex.bg/bg/laws/ldoc/2135718392
- Description of activities:
- Извършва планиране, организиране и предоставяне на сестрински здравни грижи на пациенти, включващи: провеждане на назначено от лекар лечение; асистиране на лекар при извършване на манипулации и интервенции; извършване на инжекции, венозни инфузии, септични и асептични превръзки и др.; измерване, регистрация и оценяване на витални показатели; организиране извършването на медико-диагностични изследвания на пациента; обучение на пациента и близките му за справяне със заболяването;промоция на здравето и профилактика на заболяванията и др.
Plans, organizes and provides nursing care to patients, including: carrying out treatment prescribed by a doctor; assisting doctors in performing manipulations and interventions; giving injections, performing venous infusions, applying septic and aseptic dressings, etc.; measuring, recording and assessing vital indicators; organizing the carrying out of medical diagnostic examinations of the patient; training patients and their relatives how to manage the disease; health promotion and disease prevention, etc. (EN)
The database contains information on regulated professions, statistics on migrating professionals, contact points and competent authorities, as provided by EU Member States, EEA countries and Switzerland.
Each country is responsible for updating information on its regulated professions, competent authorities and statistics.
The Commission cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information. However, if errors are brought to its attention, the Commission undertakes to correct them, if deemed appropriate.