Generic name of profession
- Doctor of Medicine
- harmonised training required here:
- Specialist medical training (Article 25 of Directive 2005/36/EC)
- Name of regulated profession:
- Radiology (EN)
- All regions
- Recognition under Directive 2005/36/EC:
- Doctor in basic and specialised medicine both listed in Annex V
- National legislation:
- Qualification level:
- Free provision of services:
- No prior check of qualifications
- Useful link:
The database contains information on regulated professions, statistics on migrating professionals, contact points and competent authorities, as provided by EU Member States, EEA countries and Switzerland.
Each country is responsible for updating information on its regulated professions, competent authorities and statistics.
The Commission cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information. However, if errors are brought to its attention, the Commission undertakes to correct them, if deemed appropriate.