Infermiere professionale (Italy)
Generic name of profession
- harmonised training required here:
- Training of Nurse responsible for general care (Article 31 of Directive 2005/36/EC)
- Name of regulated profession:
- Infermiere professionale
- All regions
- Recognition under Directive 2005/36/EC:
- General care nurse
- National legislation:
- D. M. 14 settembre 1994, n. 739
- Qualification level:
- Free provision of services:
- No prior check of qualifications
- Useful link:
- Description of activities:
- L'infermiere è l'operatore sanitario che, in possesso del diploma universitario abilitante e dell' iscrizione all'albo professionale è responsabile dell' assistenza generale infermieristica.
The nurse is the health care professional who, in possession of a university degree qualification and 'enrollment in the professional is responsible for' general care nursing. (EN)
The database contains information on regulated professions, statistics on migrating professionals, contact points and competent authorities, as provided by EU Member States, EEA countries and Switzerland.
Each country is responsible for updating information on its regulated professions, competent authorities and statistics.
The Commission cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information. However, if errors are brought to its attention, the Commission undertakes to correct them, if deemed appropriate.