Generic name of profession
- harmonised training required here:
- Pharmacist training (Article 44 of Directive 2005/36/EC)
- Name of regulated profession:
- Pharmacist (EN)
- All regions
- Recognition under Directive 2005/36/EC:
- National legislation:
- Zakon o zdravstveni dejavnosti
Pravilnik o pripravništvu in strokovnih izpitih zdravstvenih delavcev in zdravstvenih sodelavcev na področju zdravstvene dejavnosti
- Qualification level:
- Free provision of services:
- No prior check of qualifications
- Useful link:
- Description of activities:
- Aktivnosti in kompetence so določene v Direktivi 2005/36/ES
Activities are determined in the Directive 2005/36/EC (EN)
The database contains information on regulated professions, statistics on migrating professionals, contact points and competent authorities, as provided by EU Member States, EEA countries and Switzerland.
Each country is responsible for updating information on its regulated professions, competent authorities and statistics.
The Commission cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information. However, if errors are brought to its attention, the Commission undertakes to correct them, if deemed appropriate.