Generic name of profession
- harmonised training required here:
- Pharmacist training (Article 44 of Directive 2005/36/EC)
- Name of regulated profession:
- Pharmacist (EN)
- All regions
- Recognition under Directive 2005/36/EC:
- National legislation:
- Directive 2005/36/EC
- Qualification level:
- Free provision of services:
- No prior check of qualifications
- Useful link:
The database contains information on regulated professions, statistics on migrating professionals, contact points and competent authorities, as provided by EU Member States, EEA countries and Switzerland.
Each country is responsible for updating information on its regulated professions, competent authorities and statistics.
The Commission cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information. However, if errors are brought to its attention, the Commission undertakes to correct them, if deemed appropriate.