Agent général d'assurances (France)
- Temporary mobility
Generic name of profession
- Insurance broker
- Name of regulated profession:
- Agent général d'assurances
- General Insurance Agent (EN)
- All regions
- Recognition under Directive 2005/36/EC:
- General system of recognition - primary application
- National legislation:
- Livre 5 du code des assurances
- Qualification level:
PS3 - Diploma of post-secondary level (3-4 years)
, Art. 11 d
- Free provision of services:
- No prior check of qualifications
- Useful link:
- Description of activities:
- Présenter, proposer ou aider à conclure des contrats d'assurance ou en réassurance ou à réaliser d'autres travaux préparatoires à leur conclusion.
The activities of introducing, proposing or carrying out other work preparatory to the conclusion of contracts of insurance and reinsurance, or of concluding such contracts. (EN)
The database contains information on regulated professions, statistics on migrating professionals, contact points and competent authorities, as provided by EU Member States, EEA countries and Switzerland.
Each country is responsible for updating information on its regulated professions, competent authorities and statistics.
The Commission cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information. However, if errors are brought to its attention, the Commission undertakes to correct them, if deemed appropriate.