1. vélstjóri < 1500 kw (VS II) (Iceland)
- Temporary mobility
Generic name of profession
- Marine engineering officer class III
- Name of regulated profession:
- 1. vélstjóri < 1500 kw (VS II)
- 1. Engineer (EN)
- All regions
- Recognition under Directive 2005/36/EC:
- General system of recognition - primary application
- National legislation:
- Act on crew onboard Icelandic fishing vessels, coast guard vessels, private boats and other ships No. 30/2007.
- Qualification level:
SEC - Certificate attesting the completion of a secondary course
, Art. 11 b
- Free provision of services:
- No prior check of qualifications
- Useful link:
- Description of activities:
- Handhafi skírteinis ber ábyrgð á að vélar og annar búnaður skipa sé í góðu ástandi og starfi eðlilega.
Responsibility for managing engine equipment on board ships to secure their proper functioning. (EN)
The database contains information on regulated professions, statistics on migrating professionals, contact points and competent authorities, as provided by EU Member States, EEA countries and Switzerland.
Each country is responsible for updating information on its regulated professions, competent authorities and statistics.
The Commission cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information. However, if errors are brought to its attention, the Commission undertakes to correct them, if deemed appropriate.