Klinisk tandtekniker (Denmark)
- Temporary mobility
Generic name of profession
- Dental technician
- Name of regulated profession:
- Klinisk tandtekniker
- Clinical Dental Technician (EN)
- All regions
- Recognition under Directive 2005/36/EC:
- General system of recognition - primary application
- National legislation:
- Consolidated Act no. 877 of 4 August 2011, as amended. Executive Order no. 49 of 13 January 2010.
- Qualification level:
DSE - Diploma (post-secondary education), including Annex II (ex 92/51, Annex C,D)
, Art. 11 c
- Free provision of services:
- Prior check of qualifications
- Useful link:
The activity as clinical dental technician includes application and correction of removable dentures for adults with tooth loss, which do not have pathological changes or congenital defects in the remaining teeth and mouth or jaws. (EN)
The database contains information on regulated professions, statistics on migrating professionals, contact points and competent authorities, as provided by EU Member States, EEA countries and Switzerland.
Each country is responsible for updating information on its regulated professions, competent authorities and statistics.
The Commission cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information. However, if errors are brought to its attention, the Commission undertakes to correct them, if deemed appropriate.