Generic name of profession
- harmonised training required here:
- Specialist nurse training (national training requirements)
- Name of regulated profession:
- Pediatric nurse / Children's nurse (EN)
- All regions
Legal basis for regulation
- National legislation:
- Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. o Gesundheitsgesetz, LGBl. 2008 Nr. 30 iVm. Art. 60 ff Gesundheitsverordnung, LGBl. 2008 Nr. 39
- Useful link:
Type of regulation
- Recognition under Directive 2005/36/EC:
- General system of recognition - primary application
- Qualification level:
SEC - Certificate attesting the completion of a secondary course
, Art. 11 b
- Free provision of services:
- Not specified
The database contains information on regulated professions, statistics on migrating professionals, contact points and competent authorities, as provided by EU Member States, EEA countries and Switzerland.
Each country is responsible for updating information on its regulated professions, competent authorities and statistics.
The Commission cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information. However, if errors are brought to its attention, the Commission undertakes to correct them, if deemed appropriate.