Psychiatric Nurse (Ireland)
Generic name of profession
- harmonised training required here:
- Specialist nurse training (national training requirements)
- Name of regulated profession:
- Psychiatric Nurse
- All regions
- Recognition under Directive 2005/36/EC:
- General system of recognition - primary application
- National legislation:
- S.I. Number 1 of 1991
- Qualification level:
PS3 - Diploma of post-secondary level (3-4 years)
, Art. 11 d
- Free provision of services:
- Not specified
- Useful link:
The database contains information on regulated professions, statistics on migrating professionals, contact points and competent authorities, as provided by EU Member States, EEA countries and Switzerland.
Each country is responsible for updating information on its regulated professions, competent authorities and statistics.
The Commission cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information. However, if errors are brought to its attention, the Commission undertakes to correct them, if deemed appropriate.