The directive on concessions was voted by the European Parliament on 15 January 2014 and adopted by the Council on 11 February 2014.
- Press release from the Council (11.02.2014)
- Press release from the European Parliament (15.01.2014)
- Statement by Commissioner Barnier (15.01.2014)
- Frequently asked questions on the new Directive on concessions
- Text of the Directive 2014/23/EU
- What will change? – Fact sheets on the directive
On 27 September 2012 the Public Procurement Office (PPO) in Poland is organised an International Conference on Concessions for Works and Services in Warsaw.