Key data protection documents
- The privacy statement explains how the European Commission ensures the protection of personal data for the part of IMI that falls under the Commission's responsibility.
- Data protection at a glance summarises key data protection issues that arise when using IMI.
- The user guidelines tell you everything you need to know about data protection in IMI.
- A diagram shows how long personal data is retained in IMI.
- In some Member States, national exceptions or limitations may apply.
- The rules on data protection in the EU institutions are set out in a regulation.
- The European Commission has taken a decision on the security of information systems it uses.