- Internal Market, Accounting
All citizens, organisations and public authorities are welcome to contribute to this consultation. Contributions are particularly sought from respondents which have an interest and/or expertise in the extractive and forestry sectors.
- From 25.06.2014 to 10.10.2014.
This consultation aims to collect the views of the relevant stakeholders on the equivalence mechanism, and in particular on the equivalence criteria, considering as well future equivalence decisions.
How to submit your contribution
Contributions are to be made via the online questionnaire.
The online questionnaire is available in English. You may respond in any official EU language. However, given the possible delays in translating comments submitted in certain languages, we would appreciate it if you could provide your comments in either English, French or German (preferably English).
- If you are answering this consultation as a citizen, please click here to submit your contribution.
- If you are answering this consultation on behalf of an organisation, please click here to submit your contribution.
- If you are answering this consultation on behalf of a public authority, please click here to submit your contribution.
Received contributions will be published on the Internet. It is important to read the Specific privacy statement attached to this consultation for information on how your personal data and contribution will be dealt with.
Individual contributions may be submitted anonymously. Please note that the Commission will not acknowledge receipt on an individual basis for the received contributions and will not give individual feed-back to contributors.
Please note that the questionnaire reflects merely the position of services in Directorate General Internal Market and Services.
Reference documents and other related consultations
- You can click on the following link to view the Reference documents and other related consultations.
- Responsible services:
- Internal Market and Services DG,
Unit F3 – Accounting and Financial reporting
- Postal address:
- European Commission
View the contributions
This information will be available after the closing of the consultation period.
In the interests of transparency, organisations are invited to provide the public with relevant information about themselves by registering in the Interest Representative Register and subscribing to its Code of Conduct. If the organisation is not registered, the submission will be published separately from the registered organisations.