- Internal Market, Insurance
All citizens and organisations are welcome to contribute to this consultation. Contributions are particularly sought from consumers, market participants, academia, national governments and national competent authorities.
- From 16.04.2013 to 15.07.2013.
The European Commission is launching a consultation on the Green Paper on the Insurance of Natural and Man-made Disasters. Contributions should be sent to reach the Commission by 15.07.2013 at the latest.
How to submit your contribution
We welcome contributions from citizens, organisations and public authorities.
- If you are answering this consultation as a citizen, please click here to submit your contribution.
- If you are answering this consultation on behalf of an organisation, please click here.
- If you are answering this consultation on behalf of a public authority, please click here to submit your contribution.
Received contributions will be published on the Internet. It is important to read the Specific privacy statement attached to this consultation for information on how your personal data and contribution will be dealt with.
Reference documents and other related consultations
- You can click on the following link to view the Reference documents and other related consultations.
- Responsible services:
- Internal Market and Services DG,
Unit H.5 – Insurance and Pensions
- Postal address:
- European Commission
SPA 2 02/44
Number of responses received to this consultation
73 contributions were received.
View the contributions
In the interests of transparency, organisations are invited to provide the public with relevant information about themselves by registering in the Interest Representative Register and subscribing to its Code of Conduct. If the organisation is not registered, the submission will be published separately from the registered organisations.
Results of consultation and next steps
Click here to see the summary of responses