- Financial institutions, financial markets, crisis management
Member State authorities (crisis management, supervisory, judicial), financial industry, their stakeholders (customers, creditors, shareholders, employees), trade associations, academia, citizens.
- From 05.10.2012 to 28.12.2012.
The objective of the consultation is to seek stakeholder-views on a possible framework for the recovery and resolution of nonbank financial institutions.
How to submit your contribution
We welcome contributions from citizens, organisations and public authorities.
- If you are answering this consultation as a citizen, please click here to submit your contribution
- If you are answering this consultation on behalf of an organisation, please click here to submit your contribution
- If you are answering this consultation on behalf of a public authority, please click here to submit your contribution
Received contributions will be published on the Internet. It is important to read the specific privacy statement attached to this consultation for information on how your personal data and contribution will be dealt with.
Reference documents and other related consultations
- Responsible services:
- Internal Market and Services DG,
Unit H.4 – Financial Stability
View the contributions
In the interests of transparency, organisations have been invited to provide thepublic with relevant information about themselves by registering in the InterestRepresentative Register and subscribing to its Code of Conduct. If the organisationis not registered, the submission is published separately from theregistered organisations.