- Internal Market, Banking
All citizens and organisations are welcome to contribute to this consultation. Contributions are particularly sought from market participants, national governments and national competent authorities.
- From 02.10.2012 to 13.11.2012.
The European Commission is launching a consultation on the recommendations of the High-level Expert Group on reforming the structure of the EU banking sector. This consultation is part of the European Commission’s process for assessing the Group’s report and recommendations.
How to submit your contribution
We welcome contributions from citizens, organisations and public authorities.
- If you are answering this consultation as a citizen, please click here to submit your contribution
- If you are answering this consultation on behalf of an organisation, please click here to submit your contribution
- If you are answering this consultation on behalf of a public authority, please click here to submit your contribution
Received contributions will be published on the Internet. It is important to read the specific privacy statement attached to this consultation for information on how your personal data and contribution will be dealt with.
This consultation has no dedicated consultation document. Instead, stakeholders are invited to provide their views on the report of the High-level Expert Group in general, and the Group's recommendations in particular.
Reference documents and other related consultations
- Responsible services:
- Internal Market and Services DG,
Unit H.1 – Banks and Financial Conglomerates