News :: Public call for suggestions for key investment and research priorities: stakeholders invited to comment
Public call for suggestions for key investment and research priorities: stakeholders invited to comment
(26/11/2012) The European Commission has launched a public call for suggestions to all interested stakeholders and parties for input and suggestions on the key research and investment priorities of the Atlantic coastal areas.
Suggestions should be focused on the five challenges of the Atlantic Strategy:
1. Implementing the ecosystem approach.
2. Reducing Europe's carbon footprint.
3. Sustainable exploitation of the Atlantic seafloor's natural resources.
4. Responding to threats and emergencies.
5. Socially inclusive growth.
Deadline: 15th February 2013