This is the main event in relation to Open Data/ PSI policy for the year 2013 - come and join the discussion!
Join us for the 2013 ePSI platform conference!
The ePSI platform is a Commission-funded one-stop-shop for information around reuse of public sector information.
This conference will address the following areas through plenary sessions and smaller workshops in parallel tracks:
- Ensureing impact of Open Data
- Transport Data: from local to national to European
- Open Data & liability: fiction or faith?
- Open Data in Poland: The state of play
- Charging policies in practice: experiences from the satellite data domain
- Privacy and open data: Siamese twins or mortal enemies?
- Being small: Incubating open data policies in small countries
- Big data & open data: Two of a kind?
- Licensing of open data: None, Creative Commons or roll your own?
- Crisis and Open Data: a show stopper or accelerator?
Participation is free, but registration is required.
Learn more and register through this website: http://epsiplatform.eu/conference2013