Programming will include:
- Hundreds of dynamic business-to-business meetings;
- High-level speeches and panels on critical and emerging topics. Last year, attendees heard from Massachusetts Senate President Therese Murray, Dr. Farzad Mostashari (National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services), Minister Edwin Poots (Department of Health & Social Services for Northern Ireland), & Pēteris Zilgalvis (Esq., Head of Unit, Directorate General Communications Networks, Content and Technology, European Commission);
- Report on the progress of the MOU roadmap on Health IT cooperation between the European Union and the United States;
- Collaboration sessions focused on research, economic growth and innovative start-up companies;
- Regional tour opportunities of Massachusetts incubator sites and innovation centers; &
- Business marketplace featuring connected health exhibits and demonstrations.
The Marketplace and Conference are part of the Connected Health Week, during which several exciting connected health conferences and meetings will take place. Save the date: October 21-25, 2013, in the heart of American health innovation: Boston, Massachusetts.
Opportunities to exhibit and sponsor are available.
More info: www.masstech.org/connectedhealthweek