Events :: Workshop: Improving Transparency in Government Decision Making - what targets could be defined?
Workshop: Improving Transparency in Government Decision Making - what targets could be defined?
6 November 2012, EC premises, DG CONNECT, Avenue de Beaulieu 25 - Brussels
• How can we best measure transparency and its different forms?
• What are the key transparency-related policy measures that might unleash the EU’s potential economic growth?
• What is the role of technology and eGovernment applications as a means to improve transparency?
• What can we learn from Member States' experiences, e.g. what are good examples of how eGovernment improves transparency?
• Suggestions for common transparency targets.
• Barriers for establishing European (or EU-wide) Transparency Objectives.