Brochures :: Results of the Public Consultation on a "Code for Effective Open Voluntarism"
Results of the Public Consultation on a "Code for Effective Open Voluntarism"
- The public consultation had three goals:
- gather comments on the Code,
- check the readiness to engage in a network of excellence and community of practice, and
- check the interest of a policy debate around the IIA definitions of self-regulation and co-regulation ("grey area"). It has been open from June 14 until September 30.
- Here are:
- We are currently preparing a new draft and we will keep you updated.