Calls for proposals :: FP7 Call 10 on Trustworthy ICT (Workprogramme 2013)
Deadline: 15 January 2013
(22/10/2012) The calls are opened in two fields: Pervasive and Trusted Network and Service Infrastructures and Trustworthy ICT. The total amount for this call is €36.5 million. The call is open until 15 January 2013.
This objective addresses cyber security and privacy in three major technological areas: cloud computing, mobile services and the management of cyber incidents. Activities will cover R&D and innovation activities, including the adaptation and integration of technology and demonstration in real life environments, from the design to the implementation stage. This objective also aims at supporting trust and security policies.
Main target outcomes are:
• Security and privacy in cloud computing
• Security and privacy in mobile services
• Development, demonstration and innovation in cyber security
• Technologies and methodologies to support European trust and security policies
• EU-Australia cooperation on building user trust in broadband delivered services
Total budget: €36.5 million
Publication of the call: 10 July 2012
For more information refer to Workprogramme 2013 (page 21)