An exceptional evening in an exceptional place
The Belgian Presidency of the European Union is organising a cocktail party in the prestigious Saint Hubertus Royal Gallery, on the occasion of ICT 2010. This jewel of Brussels' patrimonial architecture will be specially illuminated for the evening. Enjoy an exceptional VIP evening in an exquisite place allowing you to build professional relationships in a relaxed and festive atmosphere.
- Food tasting of Belgian and Brussels' specialties
- Showcase of Belgian and European “digital media artworks installations"
- Tour of the gallery's famous shops
Innovative Digital Media Arts Installations featured
- Binary Waves by Lab[au]
- Reactable – Visual interactive music concert & open-to-public installation
- Nabaz'mob by Antoine Schmitt and Jean-Jacques Birgé – Opera for 100 smart rabbits
- Gravity by Julien Gachadoat – Interactive SMS Mapping Wall
- Move by Yacine Sebti – Interactive window shop
- Chords Theory by Julien Odeur – Interactive window shop
- Where to get an invitation? Access will only be possible with an invitation card! Go to the Speakers' desk in the registration area (hall 10). Invitations will be distributed on Tuesday 28/09 from 10:00-12:00 or 15:00-17:00 on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Time & date: September 28, 19h30 - 23h00
- Address: Galeries Royales Saint Hubert (Entrance via Grand Place side) – 1000 Brussels
- Parking: Parking Interparking Grand Place, 104, rue Marché aux Herbes – 1000 Brussels
- Metro station: Gare Centrale
- Website: www.galeries-saint-hubert.com