ICT Proposers' Day 2009 :: Networking
Networking: build future partnerships
Budapest 2009 was all about networking in view of building quality partnerships:
Browse the 2009-2010 priorities and check out other visitors' ideas
Identify the Challenges of the ICT Work Programme 2009-2010 of most interest to you by visiting the '2009-2010 priorities' page. Each of the research areas listed point to an Objective page that provides you with details on the research domain as well as with the proposal ideas, comments and presentations submitted by other visitors.
Alternatively, you can go to the 'Browse ideas' page to view all proposal ideas, presentations and comments submitted so far.
Publish your ideas
Express your interest - CLOSED
You can express your interest in participating in one of the upcoming FP7 ICT calls for proposals as a potential project leader or partner by submitting a proposal idea in one of the Objectives. In this way you alert other visitors about your proposal outline or your research expertise and competencies. Your idea will be published on this web site and will allow interested visitors to contact you in view of engaging in a partnership. You can submit two types of proposal ideas:
- Research & technology demand: if you are a project coordinator and are looking for a partner with a specific expertise.
- Research & technology offer: if you are a potential partner and would like to participate in a project and are offering your expertise.
Post a comment - CLOSED
You can post comments on every Objective page and so participate in an open discussion. The conversation which develops should help you to identify other visitors who you should contact or meet on the day.
Have your say at the event – submit a presentation until the 19/01/2009 at 12:00 - CLOSED
If you are interested in presenting your proposal idea at the event, you can submit a short presentation until the 19th of January at 12:00 o'clock. Commission staff will inform you whether your presentation will be added to the event programme shortly before the event. Invited speakers will be given a 5 minute timeslot in the relevant Objective session at the event.
All presentations, selected and non-selected, are listed under the corresponding 2009-2010 priorities pages.
How to submit a proposal idea or a comment?
Post comments directly on every Objective page. Visit the 'Submit your ideas' page for full details on how to publish a presentation, research / technology offer or demand.
- You must create an Information Society Portal events profile to post comments, submit proposals and register to attend the event.
- When you create your profile, make sure to make it public. This will allow you to tell other visitors about yourself, your organisation and your interests in the field of European ICT research. Upload a recent photo so you are easily recognisable.
- Activate the 'Email me' feature in your profile. This allows other visitors contact you directly via this web site. Your email address will never be published. More details.