Projects :: SAFER INTERNET HU AN-HL-HELP
SAFER INTERNET HU AN-HL-HELP: Combined node to tackle illegal conent and to promote a safer online environment in Hungary
Fighting against illegal content and supporting the safer use of Internet for children in Hungary.
The overall objective is to act as safer internet node of awareness and hotline and helpline network in Hungary.
Objectives for AWARENESS NODES:
– Devise cohesive and targeted awareness campaigns using the most appropriate media, taking
into account best practice and experience in other countries, involving the participation of children and
young people through youth panels.
– Actively cooperate with other national nodes in the European network by exchanging information about
best practices, participating in meetings and designing and implementing a European approach
– Take an active part in European-level events and in the organisation of regional and local events for Safer
– Perform studies to gather knowledge about the development of children's own use of online technologies
and the effects that this has on their lives, including assessment of risks
Objectives for HOTLINES:
– Operate a hotline in Hungary to receive information from the public relating to
illegal content (www.internethotline.hu)
– Participate actively in networking nationally and at European level and contribute to cross-border
discussions and exchange of best practice.
Objective for HELPLINES:
– Establish and operate a helpline in Hungary where children can raise concerns about illegal and harmful content,
harmful conduct (grooming and cyberbullying) and distressing experiences related to their use of online
Teréz krt. 24
Tel. +36 1 475 7017
Fax. +36 1 302 4136
Coordinator: NEMZETKOZI GYERMEKMENTO SZOLGALAT MAGYAR EGYESULET, HUNGARY
|NEMZETKOZI GYERMEKMENTO SZOLGALAT MAGYAR EGYESULET||HUNGARY|
|PUSKAS TIVADAR KOZALAPITVANY||HUNGARY|
|MAGYAR TARTALOMIPARI SZOEVETSEG||HUNGARY|
|KEK VONAL GYERMEKKRIZIS ALAPITVANY*||HUNGARY|
Last update: 23/11/2010