Projects :: SAFER INTERNET LT AN-HL
SAFER INTERNET LT AN-HL: Lithuanian Awareness and Hotline Actions for Safer Internet
The project consists of:
• An awareness raising centre for Lithuania, which helps children, parents and educators avoid the dangers associated with digital communication and aims to educate the society on the issues connected with safer Internet;
• A Hotline service which aims to provide a hotline facility that accepts and processes reports from the public about the illegal content on the Internet.
The project is the continuation of the existing Safer Internet LT combined node. In the new phase, new activities will be implemented, like:
- a wide range of visibility events, including the creation of a documentary film;
- dedicated seminars for targeted users groups
- establishment and maintenance of a Youth Panel;
- an online education programme for parents and adults to learn about children's online safety.
Coordinator: LIETUVOS RESPUBLIKOS RYSIU REGULIAVIMO TARNYBA, REPUBLIC OF LITHUANIA
|LIETUVOS RESPUBLIKOS RYSIU REGULIAVIMO TARNYBA||REPUBLIC OF LITHUANIA|
|SVIETIMO INFORMACINIU TECHNOLOGIJU CENTRAS VALSTYBES BIUDZETINE ISTAIGA - ITC||REPUBLIC OF LITHUANIA|
Last update: 03/03/2011