Projects :: Safer Internet SK SIC
Safer Internet SK SIC: Safer internet centre with hotline and helpline
Slovak Safer Internet Centre
The Slovak Safer Internet Centre includes an awareness centre, a helpline and a hotline.
The main tasks of the Awareness Centre are to:
- devise inventive, attention-grabbing and informative awareness campaigns;
- establish and maintain formal or informal partnerships and promote dialogue and exchange of information with key players and actions in their country on to safer use of the Internet and other online technologies;
- actively cooperate with other centres in the INSAFE European network by exchanging information about best practice
- coordinate Safer Internet Day activities in Slovkia.
The main tasks of the Hotline are to:
- receive information from the public relating to illegal content;
- actively inform users of the hotline’s remit and how to contact it;
- deal rapidly with complaints received;
take part in cross-border discussions and exchange of best practice with other INHOPE hotlines, and with other stakeholders.
The main tasks of the Helpline are to:
- answer online questions and telephone calls from children and parents related to their use of online technologies, in particular in relation to harmful contact (grooming), harmful conduct (cyber bullying), harmful content and uncomfortable or scary experiences of using online technologies;
- actively inform the users of the helpline’s remit and how to contact it;
- draw up safety tips after consulting stakeholders and researchers;
- give input to awareness raising strategies developed by the awareness centre.
M.R. STEFANIKA 13
984 01 LUCENEC
Coordinator: OBCIANSKE ZDRUZENIE ESLOVENSKO, SLOVAK REPUBLIC
|OBCIANSKE ZDRUZENIE ESLOVENSKO||SLOVAK REPUBLIC|
|ZDRUZENIE ANIMACNY ATELIER DETI A MLADEZE||SLOVAK REPUBLIC|
|SLOVENSKY VYBOR PRE UNICEF||SLOVAK REPUBLIC|
Last update: 17/07/2012