Group photo of the GDC signatories who attended the Covenant's annual ceremony:
Birmingham, Malmo, Bristol, Nuremberg, Genoa, Manchester, Zagreb, Helsinki. Together with them are representatives of the European Commission and EUROCITIES
The European Parliament hosted the signature of the 24th City to the Green
Digital Charter: Zagreb. The Signatory Ceremony took place at the "NICE
Networking Lunch" during the Covenant of Mayors. Other Signatory Cities renewed
their commitment and presented their results and future plans.
What is more, the Green Digital Charter initiative was presented by Sir Richard Leese, Leader of the Manchester City Council, during the Covenant of Mayors session " Smart Cities & Communities: investments in innovation and technology". In the same session Malmo and Genova Mayors presented what they have achieved so far.
Please find further information on the NICE website at the following links:s:
- Article: Zagreb makes 24 Green Digital Charter signatories
- Article: The Green Digital Charter presented at the Covenant of Mayors annual ceremony
- Article: Green and Digital – Future City: Bristol paving the way
- Photos: NiCE networking event 29.11.2011
- Photos: Green Digital Charter at Covenant of Mayors 2011 ceremony
The Green Digital Charter presented at the European
Parliament in the context of the Covenant of Mayors:
Zagreb is the new signatory city!
The Zagreb representative signing
the Green Digital Charter
- Signatory Cities: List and Map