Roaming eurotariffs up to July 2011
Click on your country and compare tariffs
Compare tariffs for:
- sending an SMS
- making and receiving phone calls
- using data services
See additional information (difference between pre-paid or post-paid; inclusion of non-metropolitan territories ; EEA countries join the club).
Choose your home country below &
see sample roaming tariffs for six selected destination countries:
- Pre-paid calls: you buy a card of a certain value entitling you to a certain amount of call minutes.
- Post-paid calls: you ‘sign up’ with one operator for a period of time and pay for your calls after you make them.
Most operators offer both models – check the Find your operator page to see all national operators.
- France includes French Guyana, Martinique, Guadeloupe and Reunion.
- Spain includes the Canary Islands.
- Portugal includes Azores and Madeira.
In 2008, the roaming regulation will be effective in the European Economic Area (EEA). Check the progress towards implementation in these countries (Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein) with the EFTA secretariat.
The Norwegian Post and Telecommunications Authority issued a specific press release detailing the path to implementation in Norway.