If you have a complaint - who should you contact?
Member States' national telecoms regulators must ensure that mobile phone operators comply with the EU roaming regulation. In case of any problems or questions, contact the national regulator in the Member State where your mobile operator is based.
For further information
- About the roaming regulation: contact Europe Direct.
- About tariffs, prices and complaints regarding quality of service, terms or conditions: contact your mobile phone operator.
- About national policies: contact your national regulatory authority.
- About general EU cross-border consumer matters, including other sectors such as airfares: contact your local European consumer centre.
- For more information while travelling abroad, check out the 112 website.