1st CIP ICT-PSP Coordinators' Day
The 1st CIP ICT-PSP Coordinators' Day will be held on Monday 16th November 2009, from 08:30 until 16:00, at Avenue de Beaulieu, 25, 1160 Brussels in room 0/S1. Download the agenda here.
How to register?
- Log-in to the site using your Information Society Events Profile.
- You will arrive on a personalised page. Follow the 'Register to attend the 1st CIP ICT-PSP Coordinators' Day' link.
- Verify your personal information and click 'submit'.
- Log-in now!
- If you do not have an Information Society Events Profile, create your profile and register now.
- You already have an Information Society Events Profile if you attended past events such as ICT 2008 in Lyon or previous coordinators' days.
- Forgotten your log-in or password details? No problem. Follow the 'Forgot Your Password?' link on the 'Log-in' page .
- Not sure if you already have an Information Society Events Profile? Don't worry, you will receive an onscreen message if you try to create one with an email address that is already in use. If you receive this message, use the password reset feature to retrieve your log-in or reset your password.