Déterminants sociaux et inégalités en matière de santé
- Retourner à
- Déterminants sociaux et inégalités en matière de santé
Conference 'Health in Europe, making it fairer'
Brussels, 18 March 2014
About the Conference
The conference addressed the issue of improving fairness and equity in health in Europe, improving access to health and combatting discrimination in health.
- Speech by Commissioner Borg (18.03.2014)
- Conference programme
- Background note
- Download the promotional poster
You may also download the conference report.
The Conference aimed:
1. To highlight current issues on fairness in health, access to health and discrimination in health in Europe
2. To exchange information on policies and good practice in improving fairness and equity in health and combatting discrimination
3. To propose conference conclusions on common basic principles and values on improving equity and combatting discrimination in health
The conference brought together around 400 representatives of Member States, non-governmental organisations and other relevant stakeholders, professional groups, academia, and EU institutions.
Contact and comments
If you wish to comment on the conference or the issues discussed, please join the discussion on #EU4Health – the conference hashtag.
Charlemagne Building. Address: Rue de la Loi 170, B-1000 Brussels