Level 3 - Source on Fluoridation
- 1. Introduction
- 2. What happens to fluoride in your body?
- 3. What are the possible health effects of fluoridation, and what is the latest evidence?
- 4. Are there any reasons for concern about people’s fluoride intake? If so, who is at risk?
- 5. What role does fluoride play in preventing tooth decay?
- 6. What further investigations are needed to improve assessment of exposure and of the health effects of fluoride?
- 7. Does the fluoridation of drinking water specifically lead to adverse ecological impacts?