Directorate General Health & Consumers
Expressions of interest
A call for expressions of interest was launched on 9 February 2008 to draw up a list of experts to assist in the activities, described below, in connection with the second programme of Community action in the field of health (2008–2013):
- Improve people's health security:
1.1 protect people from health threats;
1.2 improve people's safety.
- Promote health:
2.1 foster healthier ways of living and the reduction of health inequalities;
2.2 promote healthier ways of living and reduce major diseases and injuries by tackling determinants of ill-health.
- Generate and disseminate health information and knowledge:
3.1 exchange knowledge and best practice;
3.2 collect, analyse and disseminate health information.
- Reviewing applications for Community financial support (for projects, conferences, operating grants, joint actions) submitted in accordance with the aims of the health programme and policies, the general principles and the selection and award criteria for funding under the programme, and the related information packages;
- Reviewing technical and/or financial reports on completed or ongoing projects;
- Monitoring and evaluating activities under the programme in the light of its objectives and having regard to previously-funded projects in the public health programme and related projects in other Community programmes;
- Any other task in support of the second programme in the field of health, including dissemination activities.
Applicants must fill in and submit an online application form, available at http://ec.europa.eu/eahc/ami/.
A curriculum vitae must be attached to the form.
Click here to read the full text of the notice of call for expressions of interest published in the Supplement to the Official Journal S 28 of 09/02/2008:.
Deadline for submission of candidatures: 30 October 2010.