Welcome to the mailbox service of Directorate-General 'Health and Consumer Protection'.
- Should you wish to contact the Health and Consumer Protection
Directorate General you may write to us by post at:
DG Health and Consumer Protection
- For general questions concerning the European Union, please
EUROPE DIRECT or use the free-phone number 00 800 6 7 8 9 10
11 from anywhere in the 27 Member States and you will reach an
operator who speaks your language
- Links to general information sources on European policies are listed in the Commission's Information pages where you will also find specific contact points for businesses, citizens and students/young people
- Legal texts and the Official Journal of the European Union are available in the EUR-LEX database
- If you are looking for information on how to export a product
from a developing country into the EU, please visit DG Trade's Export Helpdesk
You may also wish to consult our pages on " International Affairs - Import Conditions"
- For questions concerning national legislation, national authorities , European Consumer Centres and consumer associations can often provide you with more appropriate information
Should you wish to be kept informed on the activities of the Directorate-General you are invited to subscribe to our information services
For technical problems with our websites, please contact the webmaster.