- Current languageen
Pharmaceuticals - Community Register
List of nationally authorised veterinary medicinal products
Tiamutin premix and associated names
|Product name:||Tiamutin premix and associated names|
|Also marketed in the EU under the name(s):||Denagard, Dynamutilin|
|Active substance:||Tiamulin hydrogen fumarate|
- Treatment of Swine Dysentery caused by B. hyodysenteriae, treatment of Porcine Colonic Spirochaetosis (colitis) caused by B. pilosicoli
- Prevention of Swine Dysentery caused by B. hyodysenteriae
- Treatment of Porcine Proliferative Enteropathy (ileitis) caused by L. intracellularis
Chickens (broiler, replacement pullet, laying and breeding hens)
- Treatment and prevention of chronic respiratory disease (CRD) caused by M. gallisepticum and air sacculitis and infectious synovitis caused by M. synoviae.
Turkeys (young poults, breeding turkeys)
- Treatment and prevention of infectious sinusitis and air sacculitis caused by M. gallisepticum, M. synoviae and M. meleagridis.
- Treatment of Epizootic Rabbit Enterocolitis (ERE) and prevention of ERE in farms with clinical signs of ERE in the previous fattening cycle as part of a programme including measures aiming to eradicate or control the infection in the farm.
|Marketing Authorisation Holder:||Not applicable|
|Close date procedure||Procedure type||EMEA number||Decision||summary publ||decision docs||annex|
|28/07/2010||Referral||EMEA/V/A-34/42||(2010)5372 of 27/07/2010|
|14/03/2011||Corrigendum||(2011)1737 of 10/03/2011|