Submit events and news
The Public Health Portal of the European Union is intended to give European citizens access to simple, clear and scientifically sound information on health and health-related activities It is directed to people who want to keep informed about issues affecting their health, and at those who wish to keep up to date with policies and decisions taken at European, national and international level.
The news and events sections of the Portal ensure that stakeholders and the general public are informed about health issues in Europe. Events advertised in the Public Health Portal might include future conferences, open round table discussions and campaigns at European level, which are supported by the Community or have a significant European health dimension.
Organisations are welcome to submit announcements for future events and recent news for dissemination on the Portal.
Criteria for submitting events and news
All links and content to the Public Health Portal are selected on the basis of the following criteria: trustworthiness, transparency and accessibility. As a minimum, information selected from websites has to be relevant to the portal topics and must be easy to understand. Websites should contain relevant, free information and content must be available in at least one of the official Community languages. For more information, users should refer to the eEurope 2002: Quality Criteria for Health related websites .
All content is overseen by an Editorial Board from Member States and international organisations, who set the editorial policy of the Portal and may be consulted to validate specific requests and content.
How to fill in the form
Every news and event will follow these specifications:
- A title and description of 300 characters maximum (spaces included).
- An URL (internet link) of the news or events (to be checked before introduction in the specific field below).
Procedure to follow:
1. Complete precisely the first section ‘Personal/Organization details’
2. Enter information into the form following the specification described above.
- For the events, please specify the start and end dates.
- For the news, it is very important to provide us with recent news.
3. Click the "Send" button when you have completed all the fields.
Note: All news or events submitted will be added on the Portal after validation.